CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ta..ta..ta..ta..taaaaa .... TAGGED !!!

Strangely I love being tagged... :) n thnks to RajKingMe :P he has tagged me with the

EIGHT TIGHT STUFFS!

In the 8 Facts about Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****


____________________________________________________________

So facts about me - wanting to know what is facts - i searched its meaning in dictionary :) , and it means truth, reality ... so here u go

FACTS THAT RULE ME!!!

1. I am incapable of falling in love ; believe me!!! i ve tried , i am trying n wil continue to try.

2. I sing/hum when i am nervous.

3. I love trying new things n its one reason my interest keeps changing.

4. I ve stopped sulking about anything even to my closest friends.

5. I dream a lot.

6. I love food :) obvious aint it? :P

7. Another fact - I am madly in love with surya. And can have like 5 crushes at the same time. Now , I am drolling over a guy at liba... aaaah! and he is married :( .

8. I form a opinion about people in the first few mintues , and i change it rarely . I dont talk to ppl/ or frndly on day one, it takes time for me to sink with them.

Now, Tagging 8 ppl . here u go

1. I-memoir
2. Prash
3.Brute
4.Victory gal
5.Deeps
6.Karthik BS
7.Pritz ( she hasnt posted in a long time - hence)
8.Rsubras ( once i wanna see a post which i like in ur blog)


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting facts..Will do the tag soon.But you have to believe me .ok? :)

PS:I have to break some of the rules ,I guess :)

Anonymous said...

hey da, thanks for adding my blog and tagging me ;) it took a while for me to understand what is this tagging all about :)

wokie, will post some 8 unkown facts abt me :D

brute said...

thts damn interesting n useful facts...:P

Raz said...

@ime: whats ur name? how do i call u.
n i belive u. post the tag

@the victory gal: yep waiting for it

@brute: lol useful huh! :) thnks.

PCP.Senthil Kumar said...

What is mean by tagging and how it works ?? hmmmmm guys will anyone teach me :) OMG its bit confusing fo me :D

thanks in ADV

PCP

N.V.Prashanth said...

Raz, Thanks for the tag. Guess what? I am returning the favor! I
tagged you. Now there are two routes for you. You might want to read my blog or read the first post in ur blog to understand the rule.. I do not force the route! I am gentle on ladies!

Arun Sundar said...

Enna idhu chinna pulla thanamaa??!

Kavitha Jay said...

>:D<
ur incapable of falling in luv?? engayo iddikithe ;)

yea agree with number 4...i just stopped worrying about things..

The Maverick Blog said...

Point number 8 - Remba Kassssstam!! :D

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

Tag ah......... hmmm.. sari gimme time then :)

Point 8..hmm kashtam than.. :)

Unknown said...

ada paviyala... vera velyae illaya unakku??

seri... try panren. :)

Unknown said...

Point no. 6 edhukku theva illama potirka? :P

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

Done ur Tag maa'm.... I dont know if u like this or not...but I really like doing this tag :D

cm chap said...

Due to my shift of places continously nvr checked ur blog for 1 month now.. So today u go with uptodate readg & commentg from me...

1. All guys escaped. Thank god
5. I guess finaaly I got one common thing between us!!!
6. u dnt hv to say.. The moment some1 sees u, its decided
7. Ada pavi.... Leav him pavam
8. Let me knw wat exact opinion u hv abt me? Is it wat I got to see n testi?

Raz said...

@PCP: u got to read n learn thambi

@prash:ithu ellam sellathu. n interesting tag thou.

@arun the periyavar: kids by heart ra

@kavi:D machi nambu di...

Raz said...

@maverick: he he. if u know me . its easy

@rsubras:hehe..danks for accepting. ambutu than solla mudiyum

@BSK:enna podurathunu theriyama point 6 potuten thambi

@cm-cmap: 1. u got caught la..
5. irukathu.. recheck pannu :P
6.poramaila pesure nee :)
7.chanceee illa
8. no comments :) PEACE

Anonymous said...

done my gal

Unknown said...

done your tag buddy. :)

Ragu said...

for people who dont have time to read the complete post: let me summarize this post for u:

unknown facts (that's what she thinks, but she does not know that we all know these) abt namma razathi..

non-stop JOLLYFYING
non-stop EATING
non-stop DREAMING

:)))))))))))))))))

vetri.. vetri.. vetri.. ippadi oru chancekku than wait pannittu irunthen..

Anonymous said...

Raz!!! juz noticed that ur fact no 1 and 7 are contradicting ;)