CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

not again!

deeps - my so called best frnd has tagged me again...

so here i go. this is an excuse for me to get out of my laziness and post!

heres the tag

6 Whatevers about me

1. i am not v sentimental but kinda get emotional at times.
2. i love coffee - die hard fan :)
3. i am a shopoholic.
4. i dream big ( professionally)
5. i love tags
6. i change my crush v often

5 Things I miss in life right now:

1. mannargudi veedu
2. bhavan
3. losing weight
4. crescent days
5. my relationship with superman

10 Things I want to acheive within a decade:

1. see my mom smile always.
2. accomplish my mission ( only a few know abt it)
3. get married
4. go on a world tour
5. start something of my own n rise to a good position
6. get into politics
7. get to size zero

right now thats all i can think of.

i am tagging everyone in my list

7 comments:

cm chap said...

I love coffee - Yeah I got to knw sometime back
I change my crush v.often - Ada pavi

Superman - ?????

Getting married an accomplishment... ha ha

Kavitha Jay said...

get to size zero va? yen di u wanna look like a skeleton?

superman yaaru?? sollave illa ;)

"i change my crush v often" :) therinja vishayam than..

Raz said...

@chap - engala mathiri sila peruku athu accomplishment than ;)

@kavi - illa di... main for the sky u may reach the stars solluvaingala.. athu mathiri ;) size zero na may be atleast 2 size less than wht i am now :D

@superman - :D ha ha solla maten.

Absconding said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! size zero? and lose all those curves? eeeek!! I can't stand to see super skinny females( I get this uncontrollable urge to stuff their faces)! I want you to ask urself this: How realistic is it for you to be married and be a size zero?

Oh yeah..I so want to get into politics as well...that was like 11th in my list!! :D

All the best with ur mission! :D

Unknown said...

//6. get into politics

unakku yaen indha theva illadha aasalaam? Hmmm.. innamo po.

Size zero? Sutham!

u change ur crush often? Same pinch! :) Who's ur current one? ;-)

Uma said...

politics..good...

Sathish said...

nee Crescent'aaa??? School or college??