CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

irandayirathi yettu!

Everyone is posting abt how 2008 treated them... i just want to tell what i am expecting in 2009.

--> I am will be doing exceptionally well in my business .

--> I am will be tying knot or atleast be engaged b4 2009 ends.

--> I am will be more matured

--> I am will be making some hard decisions on my personal front and in my business side.

--> I am will make new friends ( how? - i dont know )

--> I am expecting to laugh more :) this coming yr!

2009 I LOVE U! >:D<

PS: changed expecting to will be!

6 comments:

Story Teller said...

Hmm.. Expecation kill human beings.. but not you.. heheh... All the best.. may all your wish come true... and personally my first priority is your second wish... :)

Ocean said...

Advance Vazhtukkal! for expectation no 1 and no 2...enakku orey expectation dhan pa ! unnoda no. 2 dhan!

Villain said...

really akka... anyone on the line already for #2

The Seeker said...

Good luck And Happy New Year!!!!

Tc...

cm chap said...

Ah seems to be lot of thought process gone inside... Anyways All the best for you. Happy New year.

நாகை சிவா said...

Overa expect pannatha... Nadapathu nandrakavey nadakum..

All the best...

:)