CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

When you get lucky!

I got out of the meeting room with a big grin on my face, it went really well and I got the contract which I wanted. In that office a handsome guy looks at me grinning like NH4 and smiles at me back , walks with me out of the office, offers to open the lift door and surprisingly travels with me in the lift to the car park. ( cupid, cupid where are you, cut the power. make us have a long conversation and *patak* next min we are in love , happily ever after ; *thud* lift reaches the basement) he wishes me good day and off he goes.*Ahem* kuduthu vachathu avalo than.

Get in the car and curse myself for the 30 minz drive back home but when I switch on the radio, I find its "Rajini special hour". I hear *Balelaka Balelaka* and with full josh I go step on the accelerator. *Zoooom* signals are all green. * enna mayamo theriyala , enna magico theriyala* no traffic too. song changes to *Aare aare aare song* first signal I get caught is the Teynampet signal, another santro with a bunch of guys stops to my right.

When the signals turns green, I start racing the car with a bunch of guys in it. If they went ahead of me, they would slow down to catch up with me and I did the same. Sema jolly!

* Song- nan autokaran autokaran* The guys turned right at Adyar, and then i reduced my speed and missed a signal , the policeman stops me. I lowered my window and pleaded that cop "Sir, Please sir! theriyama vanthuten sir" and to my surprise he lets me go with a warning. :) * I love u pulaiyarappa*

Reached home at 2, & I realise I am v hungry , to my amazingly amma has biriyani ready for me. What a day!!!! . * Song on tv - appadi podu podu podu* , Anu calls with tickets for 4:15 show at satyam. *aioo aioo* seri vidu kilambuvom

So this is what happens when I get lucky. which is very rare!

Good day to u too! get lucky!

7 comments:

நாகை சிவா said...

Nan call panniyathaiyum add panni irrukalam ;)

Carpe Diem said...

Good for u.. Irunthalum antha lift la power poi iruntha inum kooda nalla irunthu irukum ;)

Carpe Diem said...

Raz to avoid confusion no more AB in my blog :D

Nishanth said...

lol!,.Sad that the lift power didnt agree with you like the Chennai FM. :D.

Dont lose the lucky penny,Its hard to come by. ;)

Story Teller said...

chennaila arajagam thalai virichu adudhu...

Amandeep Singh said...

Great...!
Hope ya have days like this all the time!

Where in chennai ya from...me in here too
:)

Amandeep Singh said...

Great...!
Hope ya have days like this all the time!

Where in chennai ya from...me in here too
:)