CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

little prayers

dont u think this kid is so right? :)


All of us want to be like our fathers with a little less of that n a little more of this... :)

dear god.. pls send me to another city in my next birth ;)

are u invisible or jus not there????

me too! will give u anything u want....

:) so cute

yeah pls give me holidays every month...

i cant love them either......

i would ve preferred a quieter brother ...

v philosophical huh!


I think abt him all the time too ;)

:) how i wish we cld do this is temple...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

True prayers from little ones!. I think they are always answered..Thanks for the blog post!

Carpe Diem said...

machi good one...i too got this mail long back.. but adikadi itha ninaipen especially the 1,6, 8 and the last one :)

நாகை சிவா said...

:)))

dakaltiz said...

pretty old ones...but was a nice read after a long time...so appap po ethaachum post panra..good..chk out the nest blog...

Raz said...

@bakthan: nandri

@siva, carpe n dakalz: old mail than. bt cute le..