CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

lights on

Today i was taking my grandpa for lunch and he was sulking about the street lights being on . Apparently in the town they come from , there is a power shut down every day for two to three hours.
He was cursing all about how electricity is wasted while the farmers dont ve electricity .
He made me call the corporation besant nagar division and inform them that the lights were on.

If he had not been with me i would not have done something like that . I said to myself that its time to wake up.

I am going to try being a more responsible citizen.

3 comments:

நாகை சிவா said...

Ada...

Li. said...

:-p yakkov... en kannuku ippodthaan oru light on aana maari theriyudhu... super...

Raz said...

@siva n li: pooinga rendu perum...