CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I have gone crazy

 I have become very philosophical now a days.

thathuva mazhaiya pozhiyuthu....

I think it is time again to start blogging.

I know it has been a long long break. But I have my own reasons.

Poet Valli passed away today.

This year has taken a lot of people from the earth. We have good half a year to pass before we can have a sign of relief !

When I read this news, I was thinking about my brother.
Being a huge fan of Valli , earlier works of Vairamuthu , and writer Sujatha....

This news will make him very sad.

A person lives.... and he passes away. What happens to him? What happens to the people near him?

It hits you hard everyday.

Whenever you see his toothbrush,
When you receive a mail in his name,
When you sometime see one of his shirt drying in the clothline outside.

It ripes your heart out when you know that you will not be able to see him / talk to him / hug him anymore.

It just makes me think about it.

I pray for each person who has lost someone to have the strength to move on.

RIP Valli Sir. You were always my most favourite and will remain so forever!