CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Days.......

Its been a month since I ve become like this and just too many things are adding to my plight!
I dont know why or what is making me feel blue.
I have been very gloomy .
I have completely stopped cribbing to anyone about anything.
And just more and more "issues" are happening which is making me feel all time low.
It is not that I have no shoulders to cry but its just that I am not doing it.
I feel suffocated!
I need air!
I need lots of laughter!
I need to cry out loud!


As days move on the emptiness is expanding......

PS:
Guess I miss u! But I will never take u back! You are gone and the best thing is you dont seem to notice that I am gone. And this hurts me.

1 comment:

Absconding said...

I hear ya. I am not sure how many times I've been down that road. It sucks. Yet, life goes on. We can't count on others to make us happy. Dwelling on a certain subject (negative, that is) will only affect us in a negative manner. We encounter different types of people in our lives and I guess, at the end of the day..we ask...'how did that person affect us?' 'Did he or she make me stronger or weak?'!

Venting helps. Do utilize those who are willing to lend their shoulder to you.:D

Being upbeat/happy/content and maintaining that is very difficult. But we have to try our best. We can't fall into a pit where bitterness or cynicism consumes us.

I understand that this blog is from emm...a long time ago. Either way.. I hope that you are feeling better.