CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Difference


It is strange walking into a very big empty house which once sported about 13 people and a large floating population.

Its funny to open the door myself , when I had many people rushing to open it for me when they heard my car horn!

My car key bunch now has my house key.....

Sitting in that big hall alone and watching tv with no one to fight over the remote makes me hate that idiot box........

Eating just one meal in the empty dinning table which was always filled with people eating and table full of fruits has become time consuming

Walking around the garden which is a mess with dried leaves and fallen branches which once had just 3/4 maids to clean it , makes the walking stretch!

Trying to sleep in a big big empty room , all alone is suicidal.

I do try to fall asleep while talking to my friendz.....

Yet! the solitary extends

PS: it is different seeing my car key have my house key. :) i ve never opend an empty house in the past 24 yrs. I am doing it now :(
n my car doesnt have a key bunch coz someone promised me but left me breaking the "too many" promises they made.....

4 comments:

Saya said...

having always opened an empty house for 12 years of school life.. i know how you feel :):)nice post... love the way you write..

Ram said...

i ve never opend an empty house in the past 24 yrs.

wonder what it'll be like... :)

Lazy Lavender said...

I'd say you are/were lucky. I don't remember someone opening the door for me anytime during my school life.
Have you been in a hostel ever?

Raz said...

@rama: vendam. its not nice

@lazy:nope, never been in hostel!