CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Recharge available!!!

Numgambakkam high road!

(edited) was on call with R , the call got over and had to recharge!

stopped my car in a corner and was walking towards the shop and suddenly i find a Red Swift crossing the other side of the road, so i was trying to figure out if it was someone I know and kept walking with my eyes fixed on that stupid car -------- "boooth" I tripped in a pit on the road and a Brown Qualis hits me. :(

I got bruises on my left leg , cuts and scratches on the left side of my body and dropped my mobile too....

Thnks to that Qualis driver , he helped me to become stable , i found my mobile after 2 hrs in the same spot, my car was locked coz i had pracked it in a "noparking" zone and had to explain the police mama to let me go!

inspite of all these - :D i went to class, got attendance , had coffee b4 entering my class and also answerd the questions in class.

I feel bad at the same time fine! :(

and all this happend coz of the board that i found which read "recharge available"

PS: :( I shld stop looking for swift :D ha ha

14 comments:

Vishnu said...

loosu...surya ad a?
adi rumba balama?

Raz said...

@vishnu: :) ah! surya!!! ( droool!!! ) ... surya ingure per pakkum pothe ennaku matathu ellam theriyala

dakaltiz said...

Very Good!!

gundumama said...

//I got bruises on my left leg , cuts and scratches on the left side of my body and dropped my mobile too....//

mobile-ku onnum aagaliye ;) appuram R-oda call pathi sollave illaye :P

Raz said...

@dakalz: nalla iru

@gundumama: :) mobile ku onnum agale! putusu pa... was worried
:) appuram R pathi yethum lethu :P thaniya sollren

Kavitha Jay said...

adi paavi...i am pretty sure nee surya oda poster paathitte poi vizhundhu vaari irruppa..:P
its ok ..its ok...elam sagajham vazhkaila...cheers...:)

swas said...

R yaaru?

Paradesi, en kitta sonniya?

How are you doing now?

Well what do I say? you have not eveolved at all..

First to park it in a no-parking zone where you have not used your eyes, then to look at a swift where you have used them but unnecessarily and then trip n fall where you havent used any of youer senses..

:P Yes it feels like I have known you a 1000 years! :P

Raz said...

@kavi: he he! eppadi di , enna pathi ellarum correcta kandupidichiduringa? :)

@swas:
since i dont wanna mention the name i ve said R, :D wil tell u over chat

:) he he! nan enna first prizea vanginen! kevalama vilunthuten :D he he

:) all my sense are kaali :D like u ve said .

Anonymous said...

One doubt... what happenned to the Qualis??? What did the Richter scale read??? :D

dakaltiz said...

same question as annon....
answer plz...

Raz said...

antha annon vera yarum illa en collegemate antrax virus than

avan kida kuran

The New Age Superhero said...

the qualis driver helped u and thats it.. nothing more? no hot ending to the story? u looked in his eyes.. he looked into urs.. eyes i mean.. then the lightning struck and u got scared and walked straight into his arms.. nothing? disappointing yaa :P

Raz said...

@brick: censored :D srry!

The New Age Superhero said...

not fair.. cmon! :P