CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Uniform!!!!

Did u like wearing uniforms?

I loved wearing them!
n that too my school uniform was great
blue and white - the dark ink blue pinafore and white shirt . we gals used to look super smart
rosary's now uniform sucks! :D - pls dont ask me abt it.

I liked my NCC uniform also. thats the only reason i joined NCC.

If i had gone for the blore tour i cld ve worn the same colour dress as my frnd :) cld ve taken many snaps :) cha missed it

Now coming to the main point

Machi , has been giving me ideas to get married to a man in uniform!

should be sexy la :)

ah! Anbu Selvan in Kakkha Kakkha!



Goutam Vishwanath in Agni Nakchathiram


Sakthivel in Vetri Vizgha

ahhhhh! :D


7 comments:

Ragu said...

ellarukkum therincha matteru.. surya mela jollu.. athukku, ippadi puthusu puthusa topic kandu pidichi jolre nee.. :))

Raz said...

@ragu: :D eppadi ra nee matum enna correcta kandupidikure? :)

Kavitha Jay said...

uniforms ahh...aiyo i didnt like them...:P...but u made my day by putting surya's pic..(drool) ;)

Raz said...

@kavi: :) ne time n ne thing for surya! :)

dakaltiz said...

pinafore...
i luv it! :)

Ocean said...

just to find my nick

The New Age Superhero said...

if only i cud understand half the post that it wud help me 2 comment on the same and not on my disability to comment :S.. :P