CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

What? When? Whom? About? Where! :)



What is the one time frame i wanna go back again?
--- > my first day of college, n live all over the 4 yrs again

Who is the one person i wish i had spent more time?
---> my mama

Who is the one person I wish i had not known at all?
---> i have more than one , less than 3

Who is the person whom i wanna carry always?
---> my mom, dad , bro, grandparents & one bagful of my frndz.

Who is the person i wanna leave back ?
---> he he ...... solla maten

What is the time period which I wanna avoid?
---> the time i had to go n get back to india from US

What is one thing I wish I can do?
---> I wish i can sing well

What is one thing I wish I cant do( something which I can)?
---> not forget things easily

What is the most dumbest thing I ve done?
---> jumping n breaking my leg in school :)

What is the most daring thing I ve ever done?
---> During college days many sutffs - ask me wil tell :P

What is the most stupidest thing I ve ever done?
---> Getting bulbs :) now thats in plural

What is the nicest thing I ve ever done?
---> There is a blind school in Adyar and one day when it was raining, a visually handicapped lady was going in that direction( so i thot she was going to that school , moreover I started seeing her often in the same route) she was drenched in the rain and her dress got transparent , she didnt realise it and few men started following her. It took all my courage to stop them, fight with them n drop the lady near by after helping her dry herself!

Whom I admire a lot?
---> My thatha, at the age of 75 he is still working full time in spite of his poor health.

Whom I hate?
---> I am not telling that name

The time I cried the most?
---> on the final yr cultral last day - during the high tea party.

The time I laugh the most?
---> whenever I with oli

What i like doing a lot?
---> I like to laugh a lot, I like to smile n be happy

My favourite hangout?
---> I like the beach, mannargudi veedu ( particularly the unjal:) )

I hate going to?
---> someone's house

What I hate doing?
--->I hate to see my mom cry and i hate smiling at people whom i hate :D

About my sleeping habit?
---> I cant sleep without disturbance :( I get up often :((

About my eating habit?
---> :) i am hungry all the time , i really dont know why

What i like to dress in?
---> cotton aint my favourite and I wear jeans most of the time
( i never let my mom wash my jeans :D )

I guess I ve a lot to talk on myself

this means - i talk a lot ;)

5 comments:

Rama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rama said...

Ezhuthunna ennaiyae thirumba padikka solriyae???

What i wanted to convey is "Keep going irrespective of your failure and successes."

Intha unmai thaan therinchatha???

Rama said...

@ammam! intha unmai than therinjathu! @

Thank god, I conveyed, what i intended to convey...

@// Enna unmai? Ezhuthunaa enakkae theriyalai... //

ippadi nee thane eluthina @

Yep, just for fun, i said...

Ram said...

nice thing to have done! :)

Raz said...

@ram: thnks

@rama: ur blog has my replies