CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

names


 sweetheart 


 love 


ennainga


daaaaa 


 dear


maammoi


honey




today morning around 8:30, me the lazy goose was lying on my mom's lap enjoying the laziness and my mom was on the fone with my grandma and was referring my father as "athan" , hearing this word is nothing new to me coz all the ladies in my family address their husbands only as "athan".

suddenly I was wondering how it wil be when i call my hubby "athan" :)

now! that called for blushing *blush* :) , i tired calling that name to myself and there again i went all pink :)

cute word aint it? I am already in love with my husband - where are u da? come soon! :)

even thou' there are too many other words(names) to cajole him, i think this wil be the best :)

PS: ofcourse I wil give him a pet name and the words like korangu, dog n all will be directed towards him. :) but "athan" is still the special word ..... :)







5 comments:

cutefreaky said...

yakkov.. kaathala... urupadura vazhi thaangakkov....nangalum machana... mamoi apdinu koopadalaaama ;)..

tata
sukku

Anonymous said...

unga apparu kita seekiram mappi pakka sollren!

Ocean said...

at gun point i write this comment for my best frnd .. "its very cute di..the word athan i mean and ur blog also"..happy? she values my comments so much! ..whew! get married di b4 its too late :D

Ragu said...

athan.. ennathaan.. avan ennai thaan.. eppadi solvenadi :-)
nadakkattum.. nadakkattum.. :-)

avan paavam.. ha ha ha

Raz said...

@sugan: machi :) nan evalo decenta un hubbya annan kupiduren.. nee matum en di ippadi iruka?

@krithi: thnks di

@priya: i wil talk to u in person

@ragu: poramaiiaa iruku pola :P