CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anubavam puthumai..........

( che pooinga... vekkama iruku)
:) he he!

well, there is a shopping center called Citi Center in Chennai n it hosts the Life Style store.

I have been to Life Style and Citi Center like unempt times , today was different. While coming back from LIBA my brother asked me to pick him up. I went to the Men's section in LifeStyle and wow! :) too many eye candies... My brother asked me to help him pick a few shirts for him and went inside the trail room :D waiting in front of the trail room was much more fun! lol... no... its not what u think... stop.. shut up! :D

Vazhga oli... next time... gals... try it... go shopping with your brother!



PS: kandipa... anubavam puthumai illa...

anubavam puthumai at citi center. - stand corrected :D

4 comments:

Shiv said...

adi paavi...nee seriye illa

Kavitha Jay said...

haha...nee than di chellam :P
ithu kooda panalana apparam vaalibar sangam nammala kochikum..hehe

i did the same thing when i went der with my cousin ;)

Ram said...

"citi centre poi sight adichen" nu solradha vitutu ippadi oru post?

Da Rodent said...

:-S